eSeptum Waveguide Filter Design Program
Download a trial copy of eSeptum© with Waveguide Band "LOCKED" to WR19.
System Requirements: Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP with over 256 RAM. (Note: if running VISTA, Windows7 please read)
Download the Tutorial, 800Kbytes ( eSeptum.pdf )
FLASH DEMO OF eSEPTUM IN ACTION - CLICK HERE
1. SPECIFY your filter requirements on Screen One
2. SELECT the best waveguide band for your filter design on Screen Two
3. FINALIZE your design with interactive features for drift and tolerances on Screen Three
eSeptum lets you set the variables for:
- Your choice of Tchebycheff or Butterworth Filter Designs
- Resonators (N) From 1 to 10
- Variable "A" dimension width allows investigation of manufacturing tolerances.
- Housing Materials: temperature test with pre-programmed coefficients.
- Enter ANY size waveguide bands or let eSeptum AutoGuide® determine what waveguide band works bests.
- Guide sizes from 4 GHz to 110 GHz are preprogrammed.
- Resonator etched factors: NO SURPRISES in manufacturing and reproducability!
Features unique to eSeptum Filter Design Program:
- SepFind® and SepCalc® algorithms make calculations incredibly fast
- AutoFil® "Smart" Scalar Analyzer knows what frequencies you want
- AutoFil® sets frequencies up for you.
- Scalar Analyzer allows looking for second filter passband problems.
- AutoFil® ..eSeptum defaults minimize calculations for you.
- References: septum materials,vendors and a sample housing drawing.
- QWKHelp® by clicking on any descriptive text
- Store and Recall Scalar Analyzer settings for ease of use. SAVES TIME
- LMDS Systems:. These filter should be ideal for the new 28GHz and 31GHz markets.
- Personal Cellular Service: PCS Service providers need inexpensive equipment to service this fast growing market segment
- Spread Spectrum: Ideal for inexpensive "Clean Up" transmitter filters
- Requirements where Cost vs. Specification "Trade-offs" allow use of low cost, non-tunable alternatives.
Partial Customer List
Customer quotes about eSeptum...
|"Excellent, the eSeptum program is exactly what we have been looking for" ... " being able to look at the effects of tolerance and temperature is just too cool".
"eSeptum is a terrific tool for the design of waveguide e-plane filters. It is easy-to-use, and gives accurate first time results. This tool enables the design of low cost, very high performance filters, without the need to do the complex mathematical calculations previously required. Having previously written my own software to design e-plane filters, I find eSeptum to be fast, and flexible; with a very intuitive interface. The performance and sensitivity analysis functions are especially useful. If you need to design this type of filter, in my opinion eSeptum is the tool of choice."
Filtronic Solid State
|For the record, I'm very impressed with your software. It's both cheaper and (much) faster than the software that we have historically used for this application. At present, the only major improvement I could suggest would be the option of using SI units rather than imperial.
Development Group Leader
Philips Broadband Wireless
System Requirements: Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP with 256 RAM or more
Single user license (one computer) $850.00 No shipping charge for our easy eMail Update
USA Purchase Orders only
Download a DEMO copy of eSeptum© with Waveguide Band "LOCKED" to WR19.
Download the Tutorial in PDF Format, 800Kbytes ( eSeptum.pdf )
When completely satisfied with the ease of use and functionality of eSeptum , arrange for payment and we will email you the AUTHORIZATION CODE.
ORDER NOW Email us a PDF Purchase Order for $850.00 and We'll Upgrade Your Demo. email@example.com
Please include all contact information including your emails address